Wednesday, April 17, 2002

City of Angels

I've been bugged with loads of pressure these days and stress has been taking toll on me. But I am fine now after a transforming day. Thanks mom for enlightening me on IIE. It did put off the pressure a whole lot. But what made me glad and happy was a phrase.... "I'm looking forward to summer". An undescribable day, day of mixed emotions. The beginning was kinda rusty and grudgy but at the end of the day, I feel much enlightened... thanks to mom. And Mich... I am tasting the wine recommended by you... and it is superb. Absolutely subtle in taste and distinctive! Smooth and you can smell the fine oak barrels it was used to store the Cabernet. Wolf Blass Cabernet Sauvignon Yellow Label 2001... definitely a class in its own. It's almost 6.42am and I am still awake... thinking about a whole lot of stuffs but I am feeling more at eased now. It was a nice one... hope it gets better. An undescribable day... take care...tra.

No comments: