Saturday, May 18, 2002

Beautiful

Life is like a 'roller coaster' ride. You get the ups and downs and it never seems to end. Mayve that's life after all. We learn to live with it. I've been busy lately for some reasons. Dont ask me why or in regards to what but I just dont have the time to spare for myself at the moment. Sorry Brother Eric for the late delivery of Nicholas's card... but better late than never right? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Nicholas! I didnt even notice this passing of time. It has been almost a year. I didnt manage to meet Chris from city council this week but will do so next week. He came in just now for supper and I spoke to him for a while... apologized as well but he didnt mind. But definitely meeting him this week.

The KOP story will be out later due to some very tight schedule... it will go online soon. Talking about KOP... I am getting more and more proud to be a Scouser! I even speak like one now! But seriously... although the standard of life is comparitively low here, all Scousers are friendly, passionate and proud of their culture compared to the the arrogant bastards of London... you dont even see them smile... pathetic people I should say. Life too hectic maybe? But coming back to Anfield... i will write on that memorable day as soon as I am allocated a free time.

As usual, work was fine, and need to get some solid sleep now. Had a pretty bad hangover yesterday after 'Bachelors Nite In'... and its just for the name sake... usually we have it every Thursday justa keep up on each other and make sure all of us guys are hanging in here. Well, really gotta go now... talk later. Ta' guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Phil Collins - True Colors::

You with the sad eyes, Don't be discouraged,
Oh I realize It's hard to take courage,
In a world full of people,You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness, inside you can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors, Shining through,
I see your true colors, And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, True colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow

Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing, If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear, Just call me up,
Because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show your true colors
True colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow

[intro part]

So sad eyes, Discouraged now, Realize,
When this world makes you crazy,
And you've taken all you can bear,
Just call me up, Because you know I'll be there.

And I'll see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show your true colors
True colors, true colors

Cos there's a shining through, I see your true colors
And that's why I love you, So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, true colors
True colors are beautiful, Beautiful, like a rainbow


No comments: