Sunday, May 12, 2002

Happy Mother's Day

Mom... Happy Mother's Day!! Though far away from you... I dedicate the whole site to you today... I am what I am today because of you... you have sacrificed this much and nothing can ever repay your love, dedication and care. I Love You Mom... and I would like to dedicate this poem to you:

You've given me a pair of eyes to see the beauty of life,
You've given me a pair of legs to travel the globe,
You've given me a pair of ears to listen and learn,
You've given me a pair of hands to touch and love,
You've given me a mouth to whisper kind words into ears,
You've given me a nose to breathe endlessly....
Most of all, you've shown and given me....
Love, Dedication, Education, Care, Tears and Laughter...
That will never be replaced by anything in this whole wide world...
Today I celebrate you... coz' you are Special...
No matter how far we are...
You are remembered today for all the things you have given me...
and It's you... My one and only Mom...
Happy Mother's Day.

-0627~110502~RC-

There'll be no updates today as I will be busy over the next two days or so... interview on Monday. Wish me luck. But today is for you mom... when my journal goes online again... a tale of passion on the last day of the Premiership at Anfield will be related. It was simply esthetic... so profound that it will be embedded in my memories forever. Till then... and once again... Happy Mother's Day Mom.


No comments: