Thursday, May 30, 2002

Tears In Heaven

It has been raining all day long... with the occasional sunshine peeking through the gap of the window panes. It was just like roller coaster really... hope vs hope. I received the bad news today... CK's wife passed away after her courageous struggle to stay alive fighting leaukemia. She was 29. I felt a nudge almost instantly as I sat on my chair... trying to compose myself with the news. As the feeling sank in... I was utterly devastated. I felt for him and her. Life's moments' all ripped apart. I am totally distorted and my condolences goes out to this courageous person. Unable to speak further... here's to you Chin Keong.


~Eric Clapton-Tears In Heaven~

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,
cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.


No comments: