Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Eternal Flame

I have finally settled down at my new place although it was kinda fast as I really love this new place. Its just much better than my previous home. Anyway... many things have happened recently and I just need to update you guys on a few here. My gf and I are back together again after a torrid and horrendous few months back... we had the most toughest and testing period of all time and I am just glad that love has seen us through all this. She was here last week and we managed to catch up on a whole lot of things. I am relieved and glad that we can now look forward to our days again. And Stph... it was a really nice weekend and I am glad you came.

My recent interview at Wolverhampton... well well, sorry to disappoint but I failed to clear another hurdle. I really question my luck... and hopefully, it has everything gotta do with my old place. I don't know... I feel that I've been luckless at my old place and now that I'm in my new home, I feel much clearer and more fresher although I have not tried applying to any new companies yet. Will do so and we shall see if it has anything to do with my old place... talk about a whole load of bullshit in this modern world but hey... everyone has his or her own point of view in all these things rite? I might be kidding myself with this 'haunted' or 'luckless' shit but one thing for sure... I feel happier here and that sums it all. I mean really... there were 'things' back there but I ain't gonna spill my guts out revealing it all to the freaking world. That was that and its all over. End of questions. But tell me guys... anyone here been 'disturbed' before?

Considering my luckless path in getting a job... I still have 2 options... try my luck in this new place by applying for jobs again or pursue my masters degree. Lately, I've been contemplating on which to go on... MSc. or MBA. Both are equally good but I will need to go in more detail about it and will update more when I get new feedbacks.

I feel more and more accustomed to the Scouse way here now in Liverpool... beginning to love the city so much. Developed a certain sense of pride being a Chinese Scouser in a foreign land. Maybe I'll still be one wherever I go now because Liverpool has always been in my blood and to be ere' makes it even more memorable. I love my country, MAS, but Liverpool is extraordinary. It's a pride and passion thing... or maybe it's just the sense of not walking alone... and Liverpool, You'll Never Walk Alone either. Till then, Ta' mate.

No comments: