Friday, October 22, 2004

MMmmmm...


10.10am: Got up and cleaned up. It was one of the worst nights ever.. hate arguing before I sleep although I knew it was petty.

10.35am: Got out and went to work. It was extraordinary quiet. no conversations at all but when there were... we were at it again. I really hate myself for saying the wrong things all the time... I really do hate myself. At this point of time, my ego took over me and I was completely adamant that there was nothing I can do.

11.00am: Reached workplace and started cleaning up, and did the same old routine for the last one and a half years. But by now... I dunno why, it seemed as though I had a knock on my head telling me... you stoooooopid fool! drop your ego and apologize.

2.30pm: Dropped my decision to go back and eventually went to Cafe Nero hoping that Stephie will be there as well. Fortunately she was.

4.50pm: AND fortunately again, we managed to talked it out, kicked confusion aside, and come to terms with what we've been doing wrong all these while.

5.00pm: Started work again as usual... three words, boring boring boring.

2.27am: Finished work, same ol routine, checked for mails, news, news and news and updating blog. Tomorrow a brighter day? I really hope so. But winter blues are creeping in... its getting colder by the day, but at least I am glad that we have clarified things today. You have brightened up my life again.

No comments: