Monday, December 27, 2004

Devastation

... It was a very very nice Christmas... a white Christmas to begin with, a very nice party which was of course followed up by a hangover the morning after, work was as usual on Boxing day, Liverpool took the game to WBA and went on a rout of 5-0, demolishing them on its way...everything seemed perfectly fine until disaster struck. Measuring 8.9 on the Richter scale, a tremendously powerful tsunami had caused devastation to South Asia... with Sri Lanka the hardest hit, followed by coastal resorts in Thailand, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Malaysia. I was supposed to be posting pictures that I took over the past few months today, but ever since I was informed of this very tragic event at 4pm today by Stephannie, my heart sank with the thousands of people who lost their lives. I am utterly devastated by this tragic incident and I just didnt have the mood to do anything else... and that includes posting anything else here now.

No comments: