Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Learning Curve

Well... to say I havent seen anything yet is an understatement, yet, I really think I have not seen anything yet. So, what am I on about here? Last 2 weeks was a learning curve for me... it was tough...damn tough to be honest. It was like a whole new world to me. Malaysia is my country and yet, I still feel alienated from my peers. People dont talk and act the same way as I felt 7 years ago. Things have changed so much. I need time to cope and for that matter, Stephannie has enlightened me alot on this. Although we belong in the same boat, we have both offered advices to each other and I can only say I hope it augurs well with each other. I have always had a dream... distant at the moment... but I will make it good in due time! Watch me. To my dear, sorry to have been a pain... I am learning in this new environment. Lets go through this together. I am actually listening and learning frm you. Lets make it happen.

No comments: