Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thanks

Life is just a nomenclature for living. How very true. I endured a good part of my life back here in Malaysia trying to venture out and see for myself what's so good and what's not. I ended up still confused but nonetheless, contented and happy. Tried new things, build up my rapport and still, I am dazed. Why did certain things changed? How come circumstances mattered because to me, it was a whole lot of bollocks!
Work is going great guns. I am reaching out to people more than what I've expected. My schedule is tight. More responsibilities. Higher role to play. I have not changed. I am still the person I am. To those who rehabilitated me, thank you! To those who listened without taking stands, thank you. You all have been tremendous.
I am doing more good now than in the past 6 years. Things have been utterly fantastic. I cant thank you all more.

No comments: