Sunday, August 20, 2006

Work...

I so wish to stop all that I am doing now and just go somewhere remotely unknown and stay there for the rest of my life. People say I am a no lifer... but how do you define 'life'? Subjective aint it? I so wish to just stay at home on a cozy weekend and relax. I so wish to do what other people do, walking, shopping, taking a stroll... but I cant get my mind off work. So much to be done... yet so little time. I must learn how to relax... although I must say, its not tearing me apart. I thrive on my work and i dont complain. I know its a problem, or is it not? All I know is... I have got nothing else apart from my work. It keeps me going, it keeps me within the boundaries of sanity. So much for a blog update...

Centrepoint Starbucks at 1am... I was here from 11.30 am, and my mails seem to be coming in even after 1 hour or so... that is after 1 day of absence from work on Friday because I had to undergo Prolotherapy. Reason I am doing this is because I know when I get back to work on Monday, it will double up and I will need at least half a day to clear half of my emails. At the moment, 203 mails and increasing. I wanna be there. I so wanna be there badly and I will do anything to be there. I trust myself and I am pushing myself. To me... I dont recognise there's anything such as the 'limit'. Tell me I am a nutter. Then I will know.

No comments: