Tuesday, October 24, 2006

5 More Days: Silence Beckons

Went out with Eunos and Thum today. Not much of any refreshed enthusiasm I would say. I am all set to go but I still feel as though there's something lurking over there which sends me into the doldrums. I am more reserved now for whatever reason. Anna was right. I have been weird. Throughout the past 3 weeks or so since I returned from India, most people received the cold shoulder from me, not intentionally but a reflex reaction to what lies ahead for me in Pakistan. I would call it, spacing out. I am ready to go but how ready am I for the project is another thing.

I spaced out a lot since I came back to Iph, some not noticingly and some, more obvious. I try not to. Dont ask me why. It just happens. 5 more days. I am counting down.

No comments: