Friday, November 03, 2006

Week I: Pakistan UFONE

Its strange when I can log into blogger to blog but can't see it. I've tried many ways of trying to get past proxy's and all but I still can't view my posts.

Anyway, surprisingly, Pakistan is not as what I had expected. It has turn out to be quite a nice surprise. It works out to be better. In fact, it feels as though I am back to the UK.... believe it or not. The weather is cool, the environment is nice and calm, no disturbances or whatsoever, contrary to the outside world's belief, but probably, its only in Islamabad which is safe and cool. I dont know about Lahore or Karachi or the more recent news in Peshawar. I get English breakfast every morning, watching BBC news or Sky News in my own room, which brings me back to them days. Its chilly in the morning which is super cool, unlike the sweaty conditions back in Malaysia. What more could I ask for? If you are asking me, I'll give it a thumbs up.

Project wise, not so smooth, but what is smooth? All projects are doomed unless a strong foundation is there but let's not go into that. I am still learning as I go along but ultimately, as the biggest project for my company in AP, I am kinda lost. However, I am more than sure that in time to come, I must get the hang of it whether I like it or not. There are just so many people involved in it that I am finding it hard trying to remember all the names. Again, lets not get into that. :-)

So far, so good. That's my assumption for this week. Its not a 5 day working week but a 6 day working week. I have got no problem with that because my life in KL is almost the same. Difference is, its tougher here as there are many extremely tight deadlines to adhere to. On the overall, cool! More blogs later.

Chao...

No comments: