Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week XVI: The Countdown Begins, YET Again...

Week 16 has begun. Approximately 2 more weeks if I am lucky. Time for some pictorial review now that I have a wee bit time. Its been hectic but fun!

Winter & Solitude in Pakistan... ahhh, the cruces of life.


Murree Hills: Adaptation of a nomenclature for memories left behind
but shall never be lost in time.

Lahore Fort: Through the lenses and senses of impeccable solitude amidst the grand architecture, you can almost feel humbled with its heyday greatness.


Lahore Fort: True tranquility

Its almost easy to forget its been 2 weeks... 2 Weeks of topsy turvy non stop fun and contemplation. I can't start to imagine how it'd be back to Pakistan. I am sure it takes time and all's well. Can I afford not to? Pictures above paints a roseate setting. Far from the truth, its hard to imagine further but one thing's for sure, I am not stopping the party times till the very end! Heh! ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish i was there.