Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Miss...

Sitted in my room... it's 10.15pm now. Lite FM is playing... yes, I have finally found the website that gives you 24/7 radio stations online... used to do that when I was in the UK... it keeps me warm. Listening to Lite FM reminds me of my morning drive to work and back from KL. Oh how I miss it... the traffic is so much more bearable coming to think of it. I am counting the days. I can still remember the days when you get up to the quizzes of Simon and Caroline. I just miss Ipoh and KL so much! Home is always sweet home no matter where I travel!

Today, I gave the weekly review meeting with hordes of supposingly customer VIPs a miss since I thought, hey, let your deputy handle things... you'll be going back soon... but it turn out to be quite wrong. The project director was asking for my presence... nope, my plan did not work then. I really wonder what they will do when I return to Malaysia... you see, point is, I am sure they will handle it just fine... all they need was just some reassurance.... but point is also, what if I wasn't there!? I guess it comes with the role...

Aaahh... 'In The Still Of The Night' by Boyz II Men is playing now... reminds me of the acapella days when 4 of my best buddies including myself performing before crowds during gatherings... Mark (who is a Doctor now), Ryan (Marketing), Sri Hari (Auto Engineer), and yours truly. Those were the days... singing and dancing the night away without worries. Now... ?

Being in Huawei... for those times when I was in Malaysia and not posted... those were the great times. You truly mesmerize me... needn't I say more.

I am actually sick and tired thinking of bed time actually,... why? Let me tell you why... because by my bedside... there are two mobiles, one diary and one notepad. My sms-es comes in every 30 minutes after 11pm. Sometimes I get the occasional calls from site at ghostly hours... it really freaks me out at times. I cant switch my phone off... what if it was an emergency? what if my engineers need help and I was sleeping? I know those who do it... however, on the other hand, I just cant wait to feel what is it like not getting calls for a full day... now now... that would be strange aint it??

Bottomline is, I truly miss you.

No comments: