Friday, June 22, 2007

The Journey Begins...

The plan will continue... without a doubt. Although management sucks big time... I am moving on with it.

*****

They have never ceased to surprise me time and time again... I anticipated it. It was real and likened to a slap on my face. Nope, it did not dampen my spirits. I was only disappointed by the fact that it came at the very last minute.

*****

It's 12.35am now... This will probably be my last post before I embark on my journey later... until I am back home OR until I can find a terminal to post anything. I feel bad for Aszman... but I guess he is stronger than this.

*****

It will be an LP journey again... just like how Cambodia, Pakistan and India was. It will be exciting... I can't wait.

*****

I was at Luna Caprese tonight... reminded me of something. Sweet...

*****

Arrivadeci...

1 comment:

RayC said...

gajo... um outro adverT?