Sunday, March 30, 2008

Part VII: Kota Kinabalu Sunset

Kota Kinabalu Sunset

I have always been hooked to sunsets, it has always been my time of the day. It has always mesmerized me with it's interpretation of 'all in a day's work', reasoning with your camaderie that there's always tomorrow to come, subjugating you to a remarkable closure of the day with a spectacular show that lights up the sky in a multitude of colors. I have always been fascinated.

Here you have two lovebirds, sitting by the bay, just savoring the moment as the sun rushes for the horizon, breaking free from the abstract clouds.




The nomenclature of untold sentiments


The scattered clouds that provides a perfect abstract, like audiences of the day, waving goodbye to the sun as it reaches for the horizon




Return of the Sealanders





The sun reflects its beam as it bursts through the clouds on its final voyage of the day, as though acknowledging the sweet serenity of the moment and serving a reminder that you will not see the last of it yet.




A quiet retreat back to the horizon as everything else calms down to the tune of the tranquility




Slowly but surely, it settles down.

Far beyond the horizons where the dawn sets in, I was left rooted to savor what was the finest moment I had and how I wished it would have turned out that way. Another night beckoned, and yet again, I was left with the biggest riddle of my life...

No comments: