Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Part I: Bicol Captain

Part I: The Captain



They call me all sorts, boss, Ray, Raymond... but to them, and also to me, this is one of my best achievement and pride of them all... they call me the captain here.

Me, being known as a Liverpool fanatic, to whom some of my engineers are too, they label me as their captain, the one similar to the Kopite's favorite... Stevie G. To me, nothing can ever compare to that being nicked Captain. It is a great honor for me to be called that... and I was absolutely overwhelmed when one of my engineers gave me his favorite jersey with the name, Gerrard, at the back.



Its an honor to be named after the Liverpool captain, and the jersey means a lot to me as it is to you, thanks Panlop!

3 comments:

jnj said...

Captain Ray,

Great to read your blog every time while i was in a bad mood or depression.

Keep it on & i shall update mine if posssible.

Jerry

Babu said...

They call u Captain, but we call u warrior in Bicol.
And some times Father Ray as well.

You are the one with many titles :-)
1. Warrior in Bicol
2.Captain Ray
3.Ray
4.Ray Zong
5. Sir Raymoond


many and many

Babu

RayC said...

guys... haha... those are all just nomenclatures. :-)