Saturday, May 17, 2008

Heart Is...

Hearty Paw



It's well known that Korean dramas or movies are known for its simplicity that draws you closer to your emotions. I have never fell for it.





Little did I know, stumbling upon this movie recently on Star Movie Asia when I was flipping through the channels, I actually went on to watch the entire plot. It wasnt any lovey dovey mushy love story but a simple but short story of a boy, his sister, and a dog. It was close to a tear jerker. Watch it to believe it. If you own a dog, it's more meaningful.

Watch the simple and funny preview.

4 comments:

jnj said...

Lovely.. I like Labrador Retriever anyway..

This did remind me of a movie called "The Kite Runner", its good when we are small kid last time, lot of sweet memory, ring a bell?

Babu said...

i was waiting for Kham Chiki Bangdenge :-)

RayC said...

hahaha... that will come soon, this weekend, to theatres near you... very very near you... in your face! hahahhaha...

RayC said...

it does ring a bell Jerry... :-) but thats as far as it goes... hehehe...