Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Part Hiatus Life...

Since the beginning of the new Phase 8 and having to juggle with Phase 7, it hasnt been easy... but what is easy? The only thing I have to sacrifice is my blogging time.

Christmas this year is definitely foreign to me again... but I am ok with it. I think the most important aspect of Christmas to me is the love and the warmth of the season which must be shared with the other half/ family who believes in the same thing. To me, Christmas is special, a sacred moment that belongs to me and the believers only.... I believe there are loads out there. :-)

Anyway, not too sure about New Year yet... but most likely I will be in Malaysia by then....

You know what... I am trying to change my lifestyle now. Trying to be influenced by my colleagues here to get up at 6am and start jogging before going to work. I know it is a good thing but I am just finding it really hard to do so. On the other hand, if I dont do it, I get tired easily these days due to my packed schedule... hmmmphh... should I OR should I not? We'll see....

2 comments:

jnj said...

Oh come on, the animal who try to influence you to wake up at 6am can't keep his word in the end of the day so why you want to push yourself...

agnes said...

u can do it , jz do it ...x'mas is beautiful for us , well , u never alone , watch football lahhh , whenever we scored,we never alone .