Monday, June 22, 2009

Long Hiatus

From the previous posting till now, hell has never been more evident as the 2nd quarter draws to a close. I apologize to all for the non activity in my account. Believe me, there are lots to be published including pictures but I will need time... probably in July. Just a little update here:


1. Been to Boracay and back... for the second time that is. Place is wonderful!

2. Gonna finish off with the current project soon and be transferred to another project in Philippines as well. It sucks big time having to leave the old team behind but a new challenge awaits me. I'd rather leave it to fate than play with politics.

3. My friend has flown to Nepal in search of his new life partner... arranged, that is. So, Good Luck!

4. I failed my targets for 2nd Quarter, and thats the reason why I am almost decapitated here (mentally) trying to do everything I possibly can.

5. I am finally trying to learn how to swim, by means of floating first :-) Its a big thing for me considering how I have aquaphobia (water phobia)

6. H1N1 is getting more serious in Manila and everyone is taking every bit of precaution to stay healthy. I am definitely one of them, been going to the gym lately to keep my immune system stronger.

7. Yeah, I am going to the gym now! Yeeehaaaar... its nice in my new place.

8. Which brings me to say, yes, I have finally shifted in to my new apartment just right opposite my old one. This is way better. :-) I love my apartment. Really trendy.

9. I am planning to go to Nepal in October to attend my friend's wedding. Those who are reading, lets plan for it, shall we? Good photops there.



I think that's about it for now folks... will update soon... after I have contained all the madness because as of now, its all hell break loose.

3 comments:

jnj said...

Bro.. Long waited post indeed.

Keep on updating the status!

Babu said...

Oct. Plan gone, sorry bro!

RayC said...

its not what i wanted to hear... I wanted to find a reason to go Nepal