Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just a brief run though after a long hiatus:

  1. I am getting married
  2. I havent figured out the florist, cards, souvenirs, etc but already made arrangements for the church, reception, photographer, wedding bands, philharmonics...
  3. No major breakthrough projects thisyear in 2010 until now where I am inundated with multiple projects at the same time... that sucks especially towards year end.
  4. Christmas is coming
  5. Bought myself a new trench coat
  6. Hooked on BB
  7. Renovated my house
  8. Saving up money now
  9. Thinking of serious investment
  10. Thinking of buying a house in KL
  11. Thinking of buying a house in Ipoh
  12. Thinking of changing my car but on second thoughts, shelving it temporarily this year and next... too many commitments
  13. Life is blissful at the moment but is tired and everything's a mad mad rush
  14. Gratified with my parent's sacrifices
  15. Cant wait for CNY 11'
  16. Just wished all the CAPs in HTP can disappear one day and I will be king!
  17. Next wish list is a wide angled lens
  18. I have enjoyed golf during the first half of the year, thanks to CC who gave me a memorable driver now that I have stopped playing... :-)
  19. Just went for a friend's wedding in KL, memorable and fun
  20. Feeling the blues off and on because the gang will be gone from Phils soon
  21. Feeling great because will be on holiday next week to Taiwan
  22. Congrats to Jerry and Mich. Looking forward to Bali next year.
  23. Babu, I am waiting to go Nepal and climb the mountains.
  24. I will quit smoking... watch me.
  25. Next up, Amanpulo. Damn... I hate raising the standards...
  26. Syempre... I do miss the guys.
  27. Cant wait for Entourage Season 8
  28. Bought myself a nice watch
  29. Gotta lose them weights.. gym routines from now.
  30. Ive got everything I want so far... :-)

Well, thats about it so far for 2010... and that should be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have good points there, so I always love your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
restructuration credit www.rachatdecredit.net