Thursday, February 21, 2002

Another day passes by, another wave of new emotion streaks through and before we know it, our time is up. Inevitably, this prevailing and fading process is just part and parcel of us freaks trying to grasp what the hell is going on with our life. Today, a friend of mine left back for home and a sense of undisputed uncertainty loomed over me. Should I be carried away with this emotion...? As I was driving back from the motorway, I kept asking myself... would luck run out on me? Will I be one of the lucky ones to settle my score here? The answer hangs out there for me to find out. In the mean time, it is still the little things that I should do right now to live today and not regret tomorrow cause tomorrow only come once. It's still the little things that brings out the upheavel of true mankind rather than the petrifying, materialised world that we know of today. Nonetheless, the arrival of another day is a fresh breath of air and hope, and only in hope that we cling on to that will keep us sane everyday.

No comments: