Tuesday, February 26, 2002

It was no where to be found today... as I awoke from my sleep, right up till this very moment, there was this deep melancholy feeling everywhere I went...as if I was still in an unknown alley. Still, I kept on going through this difficult and pressurised times unknown to many. It is sometimes too strenous to say the least, both physically and mentally... and there is never a time in each and everyday of my life that I feel more stable, it was like sitting on the brink of a plank up on the 100th floor and you dont even know you're there. Sometimes when this eerie feeling comes to me... I freak out and start smashing some bashy chords on my guitar!... or sometimes, I'll just sleep my way outtaf it. Today, I did just that... and tomorrow will be a brand new day to see if I will be playing this mentally torturous game again. I hope someone understands... but of course, I survive fighting for another day of my life as long as I keep myself composed with every bit of love in my life.

No comments: