Thursday, February 28, 2002

There has been a rather weird, funny kinda milieu going at the back of my head these days and believe me, its the weirdest I have felt for ages now... not since before I went to the States. Its the most subtle of feelings, so precise that I personally feel weird. Maybe its just me who is playing tricks with myself. Anyway, I've been doing lotsaf observation these days and I find it rather amusing to know about something which has been unanswerable to me all this while. It is still unanswerable but still, I feel a part of me has been accomplished by knowing about a meticulous fact. I find myself having weird and superficial dreams which fascinates me. I never hallucinate nor daydream but still, sometimes, it felt as though I was in a paranormal place where time stood still. I have never been relieved of my stress in bulk before but this time, its as though someone lifted a great burden off my shoulders. I dont know who, why, what or how but I feel fine. As I've said, I find it much refreshing than my previous anaemic condition although some questions are left unanswered. Every new day is an erudtion experience and I find myself today, a step closer to understanding the facet of life, for the betterment of my tomorrow and the enrichment of knowledge needed to pave my way for a better life in the future. I'm just trying to make an honest living... please give me the strength, Oh Mighty Lord.

No comments: