Friday, March 01, 2002

It has been 35 minutes since I last sat down in front of the computer screen trying to think of the linked events which took place over the past few days. The chronology of anomalous events baffles me... every moment is spent figuring out the message behind it. Before anything, another setback occured... it's testing my patience but I remain intact with my dreams. One step of failure leads to another success in the future.... that's what I hope. I am keeping my fingers crossed and I hope you do too. The run-in of everyday life intrigues my sanity... I wonder why. Was it because I was dealt with too much blows in the past that I can't accept the luxury of the slightest normality? And why is it that when I begin to accept the conventionality of life only does shit happens. Do I have to face the lucid facts of a troubled life or overcome the melancholy in my life? Composing myself to brace and conquer these difficult times would be an uphill and daunting task but to earn a sublime life, I think this is what I need to do to be just that. All hope is not lost... and I will trudge on with respect, dignity and a clear conscience for another day...

No comments: