Saturday, March 02, 2002

Mixed emotions engulfed my senses today. One part of me felt accomplished and the other...lost for words. But still, those weird dreams keep coming in. Really, it's actually not such a big deal having dreams but I am one who has not had a weird dream for a long long time. I really hope I could interpret my dreams or maybe someone could help me out. Strangely enough, it came in sequences in the order of seasons. I have already gone through Autumn and Winter in 2 successive dreams. I really feel rather weird and would just like to solve my inquisition as soon as possible. I was also quite reserved today... stuffing my brains with questions and there was this feeling of numbness for a moment there with a little voice telling me...'Hey, shit happens... what can we do?' Sometimes I beg to differ... and I just stop short of asking further. Only the Almighty up there knows.

Anyway, I still keep my sanity for another day although I know most people will be intrigued by the fact that I still remain sane despite all the pressure, stress and weirdness that I am going through in everyday of my life. Dont worry, I am doing fine.... or am I not? ...

No comments: