Sunday, March 03, 2002

Today I was a bit more introverted than usual... I was trying to figure out certain things and when this happens, I am a tough nut to crack. But of course, sometimes I too need to understand that there are some things in life which are beyond my control and that I just need to sit back and let nature take its place. Some find me weird and strict... and some find me as a very disciplined person... some approach me and some just sit back and listen, some would feel that I am too arrogant and there are some who would find me too precise to leave behind. I can never understand my own nature but one thing for sure, I always get the job done without disappointing anyone! As I've said...I am just feeling a bit weird these days... I don't usually assess myself in public. Anyway, things are running smoothly and its nonetheless a sigh of relief through another day of my life... Did I choose my life? I certainly did not but no matter what happens... I am thankful for being here to live my life in peace with the luxuries of an unpretentious man. I thank my parents for that...

No comments: