Monday, March 04, 2002

Its funny how when you've got something someone wants... you are treated like a king but when you've been through the worse in the past... you really feel disgusted! Can't anyone have pure intentions in their mind rather than trying to pick those out who are of benefit to themselves? Anyway, I am faced with morons day in day out...kinda numb to it now... but of course...there are some who are really cool and 'genuine'. I am glad in a way that I am preserving my benefits now and then, but I will never abuse it. Today, I feel contented as I think I have reviewed myself enough to know what I want and need in life. It has never been easy being to what I am today and the most important part is... I have not regretted today or will not do so tomorrow by the things I do today. I hope everyone comes to this term because sometimes by the time we regret, it'll be too late and a second chance might not come by again. Learn how to live life by the day and appreciate each little thing that passes us by and as the saying goes, 'Honesty is the best policy'. I am not a preacher but a believer, I am not a saint but an ordinary guy, and the world is never a naive place to live in...

" The white horse you see in the park could be a zebra synchronized with the railings. "
-Ann Jellicoe (Britsh writer), 1927 of " The Knack".

No comments: