Tuesday, March 05, 2002

A relaxed day with mixed emotions again but it was fairly on the good side. I am knackered actually... wondering if I will ever make the break. You know... in life, some people dont know shit and yet, they can still talk shit wherelse, some remain quiet when they are the ones who are loaded with ammo. It's rather strange that in my everyday life, I get to meet all walks of life. There isn't a day where I stop learning something new about some people. And yet, sometimes when my advices are offered, I'll only be met with declination. It's only when something hits them that makes them realise they have missed out on something so good. Human nature is like that... but only the learned ones will realise it. I work and meet so many people everyday to know that much and I can only do my best. If my best isn't enough... tough shit! Jerk Off... but it makes me laugh at times and look on the bright side... as long as I have been honest to myself and my intentions are pure... I've got nothing to hide... or do I really need to conceal myself?

No comments: