Sunday, February 24, 2002

The recent turn of events have petrified me no more than just a norm in my life... with a subdued development over an account of things. Everyday life has turned into a living nightmare that I swore would never happen to me. But no sooner that I found out I wasn't all alone. Many people were in fact faced with distress on different grounds and motives. Equally, there are extravagant lifes out there who were born with the silver spoon and knows shit about life. Mortality brings about the cat and mouse situation where the same species are trying to outdo each other or deny responsibility. In the utmost and unprecedented freaked out world that we live in today, life is full of flying daggers as one quoted. It will be a never ending storyline that will return and infiltrate our minds. One will be backstabbing the other to gain recognition and dignity but what the hell for?

Saints, Chameleons, are all part of our everyday life now whether we like it or not and we hafta be really vigilant to protect our own causes. Friends are just like the English weather... they come and go as they please, fickle to be exact and it's only in ourselves that we can trust. Talking about weather... I was nearly frozen out today when gales and hale swept by me and it was a horrifying experience specially tailored by the English weather. Total crap! And imagine the sun coming out 15 minutes later! Shit bricks! Anyway, as I have always said, shit happens and we just need to be cautious, not arrogantly but in a tough and profound manner...

No comments: