Wednesday, April 24, 2002

4:39am .......... Countdown to another sleepless night. It has passed the 4am mark. The beginning of insomnia creeps in. We'll see how far it goes.

5:00am .......... 21 minutes gone... thought lying down would help... off-ed the lights and closed my eyes... still couldnt. Willl try switching my brains off now. Fingers Crossed.

6:00am ......... Nope nope... still couldnt sleep but found a friend to chat with... thanks Zahar and Pet^_^... hmmmphh... when I wonder... anytime soon?

7:00am .......... Nice knowing that you are fine mom and you too Seou Mei... and oh yes... another hour gone and I am still wide awake... thanks alot! Any suggestions anyone? Any better suggestions other than warm milk and bath? A whole bottle of whiskey perhaps? Brandy? hehehe... but I think its time for me to try harder now... no other choice although it might even go on for another few hours. Going bonkers already! Nites fellas... Tra

8:01am .......... Guess it would never end huh? Still stuck ere'... But anyhow... this is the last update for now... and I just hope to get some decent rest soon. Wish me luck.

Insomniac

People who have wondered am I for real? Insomnia at your age? Get outta ere'.... yeah rite... for f***'s sake... would I go about bragging of this as if I've struck a million quid in the lottery? Hell no... as if I like it as it is!! I had a few blunders at work... but hey, I am up and about... I've tried everything from wine to warm milk and bath... and it is still the same. We're not talking about few days but weeks now... I've got a few other opinions... might just try them out. SM... Good luck and I am sure you'll enjoy it more at Singapore... follow your heart. And to my dear uncle in Wimbledon... thanks for the information. I really appreciate it alot especially the things you've done for me. You've kept me going when I was about to give up. Thank you. About the recent upcoming interview I was mentioning yesterday... it's PSM International, a manufacturing company for fasteners and joining systems and their parent company is The McKechnie Group. Dates have been given and I have been given a choice of over 3 days in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Still deciding on my packed schedule. Actually, call it luck coz' I thought this was a gonner but this revival of hope is definitely not a success. That was why I looked no further than the word 'delighted' although I am glad. Will keep you guys posted on any new updates.

I have always wondered to myself, why am I not privelleged to hold the decisions I wish? Why do I always have to play second fiddle and wait for results? Am I doomed for the waiting game or is this just a blessing in disguise for better things to come? I have always held the upper hand back home... why different on a foreign soil? but hey hey, hold on folks... it ain't over till the fat lady sings.. and I intend to imprint my paws on this soil, promising a fight back to lay my impression so deeply where it matters, time will tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi-Ra-E : Sleepless in Liverpool

Insomnia colludes my senses, while the break of dawn lights my tunnel, I dance with the sunbeams knowing that I might never get to see tomorrow one day. Enya fills my heart at the moment, giving me a consolation of comfort, bringing me to a place of sublime tranquility... subduing any form of anger and madness. To those whose nomenclatures rings the bell of a supposedly wise person, you shall take my chattels but not my soul, for when tomorrow comes, the renegade will cling on to nothing but lost hope. I may have frittered on foreign soil but dare you come to my home land, and I'll give you a good 'homecoming'. Nothing frets me more, other than a one second of blunder, for it leads to a perpetuation of regrets. Today, I received an interview appointment, I didn't look further than the word 'delighted' but I will try my best. I will update more information later.

I will battle this insomnia... it has taken toll on me... my excuses will be too lame for my cause. My dignity remains.

No comments: