Sunday, April 21, 2002

Mi-Ra-E

I was completely knackered... it has been weeks now since I was last so involved with so many things over a week. Still comtemplating over certain things but guess its all about time ain't it? I've never had a more daunting task in my hands right now compared to a few years back. My website is still officially offline until my new journal or perhaps, a new home page comes up. It's a cool day... hope it runs on and on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water Runs Dry

It was hell of a day... not exactly tortured but it was really a busy day especially at the restaurant. People had to actually queue up to get in. I did not stop a sec... and on top of that... I had to manage a session with the manager on the proposed plan of the upcoming project. Good in a way because it took me off my mind for a while but at the end of the day, I was totally knackered. Many things are running through my mind and more than often, the question of 'why' and 'should have' pops up and it is during this course that I feel I manage to grow a little. It's gonna be another tiring and busy week for me. Many people wonder what the hell I am up to... I wonder to myself too... but unfortunately, I've got no answers to them. Somehow somewhere something pops up out of no where and there I am, either managing myself through another round of inevitable or fated mess or going through life's paces. Nonetheless, I thrive on it to know how to propel myself through life's difficult times in the future.

Nice to hear from you bro in New York after a long time... how's Nikkie and Vincy? Hope all of you are doing well. I think its time for me to gather the pieces of my life and put it into perspective and tell myself on one fine day... "Now look, you are and have also been through many obstacles and you've reach this far... nothing is far worse than dying tomorrow." So... wish me luck guys. tra...

No comments: