Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Looking Through Patient Eyes

Finally got my computer hooked back on and luckily, most information was saved in the nick of time including some really important ones. Had to transfer and connect my C drive to my friend's PC. Anyway, most files survived the onslaught of the unknown virus. I was freaking frustrated for the past few days but I'm feeling better now after some remodifications. The internet and my PC has been playing a major role in my life and without which... it would all be so sombre. That's why, it kills and frustrates me to see myself staring at the TV in the middle of the night when it is usually the computer screen that I stare at. Well, life's like that and I am feeling better. A late evening session lifted me up from the doldrums. Feeling happy.

No comments: