Friday, April 12, 2002

-Saving Private Ray-

Next week's assessment centre is closed due to lack of support but most likely the interview will still be on instead of the presentation. I'm still trying to keep in touch with the personnels and will update whenever anything turns up. Zahar bro and Seou Mei... thanks for being there. Pet... you somehow turned the unimaginable into something pretty magical... thanks! Looking forward to more but it's pretty strange actually to have bumped into you. Of all the places in the world, you have to be there... here comes my how I wish this and that.... anyway, you made me smile and live stronger. I guess it's just one of those things. I'm truly honoured. I am gratified everyone. I am still working on the short stories... will publish it on net for a trial period before considering posting it. Later everyone... c'ya.

Hazy in Liverpool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelioration Period

This site will be going through a restoration period due to a prolific of events which has crashed the entire system. The author wishes to submit into oblivion for an undesignated period of time. Updates will be submitted whenever possible. A new section of private journals or short stories will be added when the author returns. Thanks for all your support.

Plunging into Melancholia in Liverpool...

No comments: