Saturday, May 04, 2002

Desperately Wanting

Today, I was totally distraught at a few things which had an adverse effect on my mood. One thing lead to another and there was a deep sense of contemplation on a subject... my career. Is it leading to anywhere or should I be on the Masters degree? Should I go on with my scholarship or should I feel all choked up at the moment to overlook any plans to further my education. If so... how would I do it? The whole day was spent contemplating on this subject... tried to look for some consolation but there wasn't anyone around for me that time. However, at the end of the day, Desmond and I agreed to go forward with some plans that both of us felt we should do at the moment before we take the next step. It would be a critical period for the both of us and especially me over the next few weeks. God help us. As I've said, its so frustrating not to be having everything in our hands. And oh yeah... the second problematic not-in-my-hands-situation is the fact that my 2 flat mates will be shifting out... and I need to find another 2 mates to shift in to avoid paying a non-negotiable contract of a month's rent. The good thing is, its such a wonderful blessing to be getting rid of this 2 Chinese guys.... but the bad news is... another worry of finding a suitable flat mate so that my life won't be all so hell and messed up!

My wrist is better now... I've taken off the bandage and it's almost fine now. Applied some medications on it and its really recovering fast. Not the complete recovery yet but I could manage an almost free movement on my wrist. Thanks for all the concern but seriously, there's no cause for any worries or consultation as my initial hunch of a hairline fracture was a fluke. I will consult a doctor if it deteriorates or doesn't heal completely in a weeks time.

Richard's brother's restaurant at Birkenhead was busted by immigration officers and 4 employees were arrested. According to sources, it was a tip off by an arch rival and it resulted to high tensions at the restaurant I am working at. Everyone was on the lookout and tension remains high until the whole matter is resolved. All in all... not a very good day and the only consolation was to be back at home right now reminiscing about the good times in the past... hope everything turns out fine and smooth... pray for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better Than Ezra
~~~The Killer Inside~~~

Well, she believes that I'd be better off without her.
And she believes in me.

Well, she believes that time can make things right.
And I want to believe that there's been a change in me.

[Chorus:]
And I hope that she believes.
Yes, I wonder if she sees the killer inside me.

The lights go down
And the clouds are building outside.
You close the door and turn the key,
But there's no place to hide.

[Chorus:]
And I hope that she believes.
Yes, I wonder if she sees the killer inside me.

The killer inside me.
The killer inside me.
The killer inside...

No comments: