Sunday, June 23, 2002

Bittersweet Symphony

These days have been packed... too packed that I am not sure my time has been fairly justified... no matter how I try to make more time for myself, it is getting all jammed up. I am having a backlog of things to do and I know I need to resolve matters soon. Therefore, I am truly sorry for not being able to update my journal as often as I want here as promised. Bear with me for some time until I have really sorted most things out. It's gonna be really hectic this summer as I look forward to a rewarding result later. I hope everyone understands especially me Family and Stph.

Looking on to another thing, what did I tell you folks... England brought it on to themselves as they bowed out to Brazil in a lacklustre match of over confidence. Tabloids to be blamed? Really, the whole of England and the team thought they were at their best and had the whole world in their hands. How wrong can they be but what has took place is history. England can only look forward to the Euro in 2 years and the World Cup in Germany in 4 years time. Maybe... just maybe that will be their year. On the other hand, I am sad that Spain has been forced to retire from the tournament due to poor refereeing and linesmen. It was totally unacceptable that they went out without given a fair play. Football politics is full of shite! But I am not totally devastated as I look forward to my favourite team, Brazil to lift the cup next Sunday. Good Luck!

For the past few days, I have been sleeping little due to the many things I needed to attend to plus not forgetting the World Cup matches very early in the morning televised live here in the morning. My eyes bags are getting heavier and I seriously look like a giant panda. I had quite a migraine the other day which felt terrible. It was like having a 5 tonne crane crashing down on my head and my it was constantly in pain. It could have been due to stress and the lack of sleep but it isn't insomnia like what I experienced in the past. Anyway, the pain still comes now and then but I am trying my very best to organize things better. Today, I saw over the online news a shocking story which really swept me off my feet... Dr. M resigning! It can't be... I mean... I'm not saying that I am a staunch supporter of Dr. M or any opposition leaders but hey... look at it this way... he has kept us Malaysians and our country from harm no matter what the rumours were... and honestly speaking... amongst the other politicians... I look up to no one other than Dr. M himself, reliable, discipline and safe. I am glad he is considering his decision and will stay on as our leader. That some time will come but let it be later. I don't know how many will agree with me but I think what he has done is phenomenal... to be emerging as a reckoning force in South East Asia and I hope he stays.

Well... that pretty much sums up today... another boring Sunday for me later... but God willing, I hope I can achieve me aims and dreams in time to come with all my effort. Ta'...

No comments: