Friday, June 28, 2002

Sanity in Life

My migraine is certainly getting the better of me these days... maybe due to too much contemplation on certain issues. Problems just wont stop... it'll keep on coming and that's the whole freaking problem... that's life I guess but to say nothing's going right is not right as well because I am keeping up with what I should be doing and that is a good sign of progress... I hope so.

Chameleons, chameleons, chameleons everywhere... is that the way and how life goes these days? Embracing these people is actually quite easy IF we know how to deal with them but they can be a real pain in the ass! To those I feel sick of... I've only got 5 words for you... shove it up your ass! But really... dunno why I suddenly felt this way... a sudden revolt in my brain circuits but I still meant it for those of you who know yourselves. Anyway... bollocks... total shite I am talking now... Anyway, there's this issue which is always creeping up whenever big news comes along in Malaysia or SEA countries... like the recent resignation of Dr. Mahathir and the transition of power to Ahmad Badawi or better know as Pak Lah. Western reports are always biased... I wonder why? Are these people call racist to the extend that no super powers can exist in Asia? Why do they need to bring the system down or rather offer critism to whatever these countries do? Don't they have any other better reports to write on? And I am talking about big time media corporates... Total shite! These people can really brag about their own country's good welfare while condemning others but have no freaking idea that their country is much worse than what is being potrayed across the sea! So much for that... If I can tell the world what is going on... it's just gonna be in 2 words... Western Hypocrisy! Bollocks!

Anyway... think I am more than outspoken today...that should make me retire for the day. By the way... I am my usual self so far... no updates as yet... will do so when there's any. Oh... and yeah... I am not counting on Henman to make it to the finals at Wimbledon... don't think his arrogance will do good for the English but good luck to him anyway. Alrite mates... sound that... gotta hop on now. Ta'...


No comments: