Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Sometimes

It has been a long time since I updated this blog and the same ol' story runs thru' my journal again. I've been kept busy mostly with work and other official stuffs. However, there's one very interesting story that I experienced lately. There was this 2 guys who are mates and a gal who was painting the town red on a Saturday nite. They were dining where I worked and it was obvious they were too drunk. It was about 3.45am when they finished their meal and they started chatting and laughing. Soon enough, one of the guys passed out but the gal continued chatting with the other guy. Long before I knew it, they were snogging and it was as if the whole world wasnt there. And after 5 minutes of intense intimacy, they proceeded to the loo but what caught my eye was that the guy followed the lady into the women's as well. I rushed up to them and to my surprise, they were trying to lock themselves in one of the cubicles. I forced my way through the door and I was really taken aback with what I saw next. Only 5 seconds into the toilet and they were half naked!! They weren't at all embarassed and started dressing up when they knew they had no chance to fuck. The gal who looked more into her mid 20s... told me... "I'm married and legal anyway.... (showing me the ring on her finger)..." and I replied... " I don't give a fuck if you're married or not... just get the fuck outta the loo..." . The guy looked more embarassed and as he passed me, he whispered to me.... "Don't get this out mate... pretend nothing happened yeh? Dont' wanna make this big... her husband is just outside..." . I stared at him...." If you guys wanna get laid... please go fuck somewhere else and not pollute this place with your stinking shit!" ... and as they adjourned to the restaurant's hall... I recalled what they lad told me. He was right... the gal went up to the guy and called out..."Darling... it's time to go home... its' late... the kids are waiting." Her husband then woke up... seemingly fresh now after a 10minutes nap not knowing that his mate nearly fucked his wife... kissed her passionately and left. The other guy... left with them and he managed a little wink and thumbs up towards me. I paused for a moment and asked myself..."Did that just happened?"

I mean... a lad attempted to shag his mate's wife while his mate passed out? What English culture is this? I couldnt help but feel so fucked up by their infidelity. Anyway, it happens everywhere in the world but not to such extent. This is utterly shocking... I'm lost for words. Recently, the British government downgraded cannabis to a C-class drug... which means that anyone can start smoking them or even do pot without having fear of being caught. It's legal in a way when it's illegal! Coke and Crack remaining illegal is a huge sign of relief. Their reason?... too many people are doing them... and if they enforce laws on cannabis as they do on crack or ice... their prisons will be overcrowded! I mean... the whole English system is a full load of crap! This will only encourage more ppl to take cannabis up without having that fear. I really think its a whole load of bollocks! No disrespect to Dave Blunkett... but I think you've got it all so ever wrong.

Moving on... it was nice hearing from my long lost 'brother'...Mark. Hope you're doing fine dude. Keep up the tunes... I'll be there soon... December Tones. For the next coming few months... it'll be harsh reality for me as I will be working towards something important. My time will be so cramped up that I sometimes dread the days to come but I will do it however shit it'll be! I'll start my new resolution this week... from today onwards. It's either you have it this way or nothing at all and I am determined. My MSc. will not be a fluke... I will make it through... for my other, you'll make it at whatever cost. You'll Never Walk Alone... it would seem to be uphill if Friday is not right... but seem would be a word too vague to decide on anything... your determination has taken you this far... it will go on forever. Don't ever lose it... I'll be here. It seems uphill for me as well... but I am sure everything will be worth it at the end of the day. Wish me luck guys.

Today, I sit in my room... wondering what's outside... summer days are back, the sun's smiling, winds at 10 knots... considerably alright for the North West region where winds can go up to 20knots, the usual lone movie and coffee would be ideal for days like this... but today is an exception... as I brace myself for oblivion and solitude for the rough days ahead. Ta'...




You are vivi
You are very shy, yet very powerful. You care about others a lot too. You are a real sweetheart. ^_^

No comments: