Thursday, August 15, 2002

In the Wee Small Hours...

The beauty of jazz, the sweet serene sounds of sax and the harmonious harmonica fills the cool and quiet nite... as I lay myself on the couch grasping every sweet tune that fills the air, escaping the sanity of my everyday life and making good sure I can at least have my very own empty space to dream or think about the more sensible things in my life. It's a bit nostalgic and I just love these moments although its a bit contrasting when it comes to me listening to more head banging stuffs when I am in the reverse mood. But its funny how you'll never see me in a more glorified mood than now or whenever when it comes to listening to jazz and blues, lights dimmed in the wee small hours of dawn, relaxing in the impeccable laid back ambience.

My 'Westfield' acoustic guitar lies at the corner of my room, sometimes I pick it up and pluck a few tunes to follow the cool rhythm... and it brings me back to them days of Thirty1stDecember... I pay my very own tribute to those unplugged nights but the story will continue... legacy feels far beyond reach at the moment but we'll get there. Nothing much happened these few days... just the usual running of errands and making good sure that I stay in tact with what I'm supposed to do. Soon, I'll be upgrading my system and it will be 3 weeks before I can retrieve my PC... will be updating more before it goes off. Anyway, gotta go now. Sleepless in Liverpool... felt nostalgic before anyone? .....

No comments: