Thursday, September 05, 2002

By Starlight

No blogs at the moment because of pc upgrade but all is well here and today was my first day enrolment for my MSc. course in Construction Project Management. How wise is this... I wouldn't know but guess I just hafta take this chance... I am nonetheless confident. It's back to school again and it's almost unbelievable at this stage of my life... after defering a year... or a year lapse... I am finally hitting the books again which makes me feel overwhelmed by... er... cant' explain it. Anyhow, it's gonna be a hell of a time for me and I will hang in ere'. My pc will be back next week and hopefully, I'll be back blogging as often as I can if time permits. I miss my pc very much... feels like hell whenever I get back everynite and do nothing with only the idiot box in front of me. Well... gotta go now... I'll be back.


No comments: