Monday, October 25, 2004

In A Daze

The last few days or week has been tormenting to say the least. Plagued with domestic problems... I am almost out of wits to do anything. Not that I am in trouble or anything in Liverpool... but in Malaysia. Its a bit more complicated than this but I am sure everyone will pull through somehow or rather when time passes on but its heart wrecking to know that I cant do anything about it.

All those years developing friendships and brotherhood... I thank you all for being there now especially you Ai Lun. And also to my G's family whom has lended me a very big relief that they'll be there. Thank you. I hope this phase passes by without anyone injured or I will seek D-Day myself as mentioned on my previous post. Please pray for me and my cause. I am keeping my finger's crossed.

No comments: