Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sanity: 123 Days To Go

I have been finding it hard to concentrate on a lot of things recently because I tend to get flashbacks on the recent downturn of events back home. Not that I am overly depressed by these incidents but I have nonetheless tried to keep my focus and faith. Its gonna be another 123 provisional days more to go before I call it a day in the UK after almost 5 years here. Kinda got used to the lifestyle here already although I know, home is always home and there is nothing like home.

Autumn has set in OFFICIALLY.... which brings with it... gales and rain and although I despise it very much, I think I will try to enjoy as much of it as possible because none of this will happen back home. As I sat at work today, I tried to picture myself back in Malaysia and I really wondered how it would be because it has been 4 years since I last went back home. Although I get the frequent updates from homies back home on what to expect, I still couldnt picture myself in any of those environment. Not that I am petrified with it. In fact, I am overwhelmed and excited by it but it does gives me the tiny weeny bit of fear in what to expect. My girl and I sometimes talk about it and we always come to a dead end on this topic. Seriously? I cant wait. But I hope things back home will be calmer and problems can be solved before I return. If not, it can be really crazy.

No comments: