Saturday, October 30, 2004

Whatta Jerk?!!

It wasnt busy today but still, I just cant help but stare at this arse and see the funny side of it.

Me : Hello Sir, table for two?
Arse : Eerrr... no. But can I have a takeaway?
Me : Of course you can sir. Do you wanna have a look at our menu or you know whatcha wanna order?
Arse : No, its alrite. I know what I want. Can I pls get 8 pappadoms, 1 tub of mango chutney, chicken tikka, naan bread, etc etc (other indian dishes).....
Me : I paused for a while.... (*beep... beep....* and I really wanted to *tut tut...* him! but I went on...) Errrr..... the indian restaurant is at the side door. Go out, the entrance is the first door on your right.
Arse : Oh... (and still had the courage to go like...) am I in the wrong restaurant?

Blighmey.... I wonder if they have ever travelled round or for that matter, saw any Chinese before because from the moment you step into the Chinese restaurant I am working for, you'll definitely notice this big Chinese statue and some Chinese wordings at the entrance and ok... he would be forgiven if he did not see any of these but hey... hello!!!! Do I look Indian to you??? I understand shit happens but seriously.... this is by far the most funniest yet ignorant customer I have ever come across!! A thousand apologies but this is a CHINESE RESTAURANT.

No offence to any Indian nationals out there but I am sure, even they would be able to distinguish between a Chinese and Indian (as I've said... pls... no offence. This is a matter of using our brains for a second) . So, to all you out there, seriously.... see, ask yourself questions before ppl like Mr. Arse starts to order any food! Thank you.

No comments: