Monday, November 01, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Same stuff every sunday... sort this, sort that and voila, the day ends before your eyes and *poof*... there goes your one day honeymoon. But it does make a lot of difference if someone is there (to me that is). Anyway, watched a movie today after much hype about the first one.... guess I was anticipating it after watching the sequels and also previews of what I was about to expect.... non stop edge of the seat horror with 360 rotating heads and non stop exorcism.... ooops... there goes the clue! ....

Well, guess what!?? you can leave it. drop your plans of watching it. Dont even think abt going to the counter and ask for ticket stubs (even if its free) because at the end of the show, you'll be f***ing yourself for f***ing wasting your time to even comtemplate on watching it. Need I say more? Give it a MISS. In fact, you wont be dissapointed. The honest truth is, the movie will bore you to death with unimaginable lack-of-creativity-with-technology shite. Take this from me... spend your £4 wisely (in my case, £8)... spend it on something else because as much as I hate to admit it, I have been duped for believing that this pre-sequel was the best of the best of any horror films ever made. It not only didnt live up to the hype, someone had actually dozed off behind me at the cinema. Ok... enuf said. you judge for yourself.

However, all was not lost. Spent some quality time with me girl and these are the times that we long for after slogging out the week. Tomorrow is a brand new day, a new beginning and I just cant wait for my one way trip back to my homies. Damn... miss those times. Provisionally... I've still got 120 more days... and seriously..?.... I cant wait. Later... Ta'....

No comments: