Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year

.... Its Chinese New Year... that time of the year again... just like Christmas... with a bit more spice to it. However, I find it strange that Christmas now to me is much more celebrated than CNY because there is so much more atmosphere from where I am at the moment. Plus, I have not celebrated CNY since 1999 which makes it even harder for me to grasp what is it like celebrating CNY at home now that the turn of the century has passed. I suppose its much more different now. Anyhow, CNY is another day here in Liverpool, work as usual and the only difference between the years is that I've become a vegan for the day... the first day that is. This has never been attempted before and its my first. I've cleared the attempt and I have vowed to continue doing so for the years to come.

At the other front, business as usual but things are getting a bit more stressed with lots to do. Ordered them boxes today and hopefully it'll arrive next Tuesday so that I can actually start packing and ship the whole lot out by February. Things are beginning to come together and lets just hope everything turns out well. Till then... ta' and more updates soon.

No comments: