Thursday, February 03, 2005

Strange Week

It has been a strange week indeed. So strange that I've had to crack my brains to think of the previously unthinkable. Started with Liverpool losing three in a trot, and how often do you see that? Then it was with two of my closest allies... it was a case of '...at the wrong place and wrong time...' the turn of the weekend was thought to be better but it turned out worse! Smart Wings cancelled my local flight from Rome-Prague and I am left with the mess of sorting out my other cancellations with the hotels that I've booked in for including Rome and Prague respectively plus my flight back to London. Well... I thought shit happens... I'll sort it out but before I finish meddling with my mess, there comes another one. Another ally of mine was detained and is in detention in Manchester now before being transferred to another detention center in Oxford tomorrow. No reasons given for his detention but honestly, this is the case of 'why does all good people have to die first...?' scenario... He was just earning his noble living in peace and this shit has to happen! I know shit happens but damn... I just hope things get better tomorrow or by next week before the New Year of the Rooster sets in. Pray for me! Till then...chao'... 76 more days to go...

No comments: