Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Happy Merdeka Malaysia

I cant believe it. It's been almost 10 years since I last celebrated Merdeka... not intentionally but hey, it's Merdeka. I am not celebrating it tonight, was intending to stay and watch the fireworks at KLCC but after advices, I decided not to because it'll be packed and there'll be no room to move afterwards...even on the LRT! So, forget it! But the gang is going to yum cha... so, here's three cheers to you anyway! Merdeka! The last I remember about Merdeka is when it was 1995 when it was after my SPM, it was grand, fireworks and most of all, the bike racing thing! Thinking back makes me smile... but I am definitely not looking forward to the bike thingy... just wanna stay at home and relax and do my own shit.

Ten years is a very long time, yet so near, it was just in an eclipse of an eye. I have resigned to know that I've grown up, working and currently thinking about stuffs I've not thought about 10 years ago. Tonight will be a reflection of what went by so quick and so profoundly over those years.

I'll update more during the weekend. Chao

No comments: