Sunday, August 14, 2005

Jazzy Sunday

It is a rather intimidating Sunday. I am now at Starbucks, its raining heavily, the traffic's horrendous, very slow moving and Ive finally got to understand why traffic comes to a standstill when it rains. I've always read about it in the UK but didn't actually know why until I experienced it myself. Not only the roads are flooded, even the expressways and highways are! That was the freaking problem because it seriously pours. It was raining cats and dogs... and I do really mean HEAVY. No wonder it floods. However, it was cool, it was my first weekend alone in KL and I absolutely loved it... especially today even though it poured and poured.

I mean, dont get me wrong. I love beautiful days, or for that matter Sundays, when it shines, when there is sunlight, everything is so beautiful, just like yesterday. However, when it rains, its not all that bad. Jazz themes fill the air, you can hear the raindrops (in this instance, loud ones) falling to earth, its all so cool. Everything is slow, relaxing and no one says a word which is cool in a way because everyone everwhere talks 24/7 from Monday to Friday, be it someone asking you to do something or etc. I am enjoying my moment now, and have been this weekend. Its so cool. Call me a weirdo, introvert or physco, how many can actually put their hands up and say, 'I've spent some quality time doing my own things in my own way, within my space and time.' No one wants to be alone, neither do I but we sometimes need that to readjust our bearings after hectic workdays.

Anyway, it has been a cool weekend. Not planning to waste that away, the clock is ticking. chao.

No comments: