Monday, March 26, 2007

19th - 25th March 2007 [The Amazing]

Amazing. I am not going to sound sheepish about it.

It has been the most wonderful week for me and I am glad, for it’s the end of a beginning towards an end of something else. To me, era una settimana perfetta! I had a chance to explore what KL was really made up of... something beyond me expectations, yet, in its own way distinct and special. I am really looking forward to this new assignment and extravagant interest.



Ristorante Ciao: assolutamente romantico, una notte da reminisce!



Perfecto.... Carpaccio Di Salmone E Zucchine with thin slices of home made marinated salmon served with garlic-mint marinated zucchini, capers and lemon dressing.




Tiffany's @ Starhill Gallery. The Jazz Stage is set for the romantic evening amidst the urban jungle of KL.


Tiff's: Serene and calm surroundings that will almost certain to mesmerize any patron...



Cool Ambience... totally absorbing and out of this world.... thanks Jerry!


Jazz songbird belting out yester year favorites. Bravo!...


What a cool way to soak in the moment...


Una notte da ricordarsi di


I'd like to think that its ok. Going back to Pakistan isnt the nicest of ideas. I looked back at the time when I first got to know I was headed to Pakistan for the first time back in October 2006, and compared to now, its a hell of a difference. I wasnt excited then, yet, was looking forward to it. Now, its neither, I just want to go back, finish up, pack my bags, and search for better opportunities. It's not working out as well as I hoped to be.


Exactly one more day, and I'll be leaving on a jet plane. Let's just keep it in perspective. I am beginning to miss everything that has started for it is not only the end but the beginning of better things to come. Fingers crossed!
Ciao Ciao...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound like some hopeful moments have embarked on its journey. Congrats on the amazing. Tiff lounge is a terrific place.
Do keep this site alive, however busy you are - the place where the soul roams.
-Just a passerby-