Sunday, April 08, 2007

Crisis Management in Pakistan

Well... looks like lady luck aint with me. Here's my posting first and foremost:

To any Pakistani (Islamabad) kind souls out there, I dont remember my wallet's whereabouts at all and I am in search of it. It would be a miracle and a kind gesture on your part to return it to me because I am stuck in a foreign land with nothing left... only about Rs35 left. I sincerely plead for the return of my wallet. Cash reward guaranteed. If there are any good samaritans in Pakistan, please call me at +923345149128. Thank you.

To any Malaysian or Thai samaritans out there, as explained in the above, I really have no recollection of the whereabouts of my wallet. It could be that I dropped it in Pakistan or the only place in Malaysia and Thailand I dropped it is in KLIA (28th March 2007) and the new airport in Thailand (28th March 2007). Please, be a kind soul and text me either at the number above or at +60125196836. I really have nothing left but everything in that wallet. Same rewards apply. Thank you.

It is a black Prada wallet.

It will be kinda tough for the next three months in Pakistan... without further a due... Plan B has to be put into place for Crisis Management.

Please, any kind soul out there...

1 comment: